Feb 22, 2012

I need a HUG!!!!

The journey to 85, is filled with peril and assholes! I do not know how many times I have straight up been kicked out of groups for having just a sword or a book... Has WoW become full of 3 button mashing monkeys that we have lost sight of what we are really supposed to be doing here... and to answer that question... its not obtaining loot.... or running dungeons under 10 mins... or making fun of people out of spite... It's CALLED HAVING FUN!!!

I have seen it time to time again, if you do not conform, you must not know what you are doing... Hey I have pitched shit about people's specs, equipment, the companion pet they had... but that was a dick move... Even in today's society you are still out casted for not following the norm... sad state if you ask me!

So a Plea to all of you out there, be more accepting... you might learn a thing or two! 

Oh quick update on the 2012 Journey... 
296/2012 levels which is approx 15% not bad... 
I am doing it on three different servers too!!! Grizzly Hills, Arygos, and Emerald Dream! So come and join the fun! 
http://arcanewordsmith.wordpress.com/
For all your Information!

No comments: